The City Council, through the Office of the Director/Council Secretary, maintains a Public Notice System comprised of several components:
Council Web Calendar - Provides both web access and City Hall Electronic Kiosk viewing of upcoming scheduled City Council meeting events.
Public Notices Online - Provides web access to notices and minutes for meetings between and amongst Council Members.
Online Council Agendas, Matters Pending, and Minutes - Provides web access to agendas, meeting minutes, matters pending and bill summaries of all meetings of the Council as a whole and the standing committees of the Council.
Council Meetings Online - Provides web streaming video of in-session meetings of the Council as a whole and the standing committees of the Council.
Online Bill Search - Provides web access for public viewing of active and past legislation.
Council Email Online - Provides web access to view the incoming internal email of the "Council as a Whole".
Gift Disclosure Registry - Provides web access for public viewing of City Council Gift Disclosure.
Lobbyist Compliance - Provides web access for public viewing of active and past Lobbyists and issues.
ADA Accommodations Policy - Provides web access for email ADA compliance of public notices.
Training - Provided to City Council Members and staff in accordance with Section 15.108, Ordinance Code.
- Communications Allowance Policy - Received August 5, 2021
- Administrative Services Division Employment & Office Procedures, Jacksonville City Council 2019 Orientation (4 MB) - Revised July 14, 2021
- Time & Attendance Reporting (248 kb PDF) - Revised March 1, 2021
- Pay Schedule FY 2020-2021
- S.O.P. Officers for City Council Meetings (107 kb PDF) - Received December 16, 2020
- Policy and Procedures for Using Central Copy Center Services & the Copy Center Request Form (463 kb PDF) - Revised October 28, 2020
- Naming Documents for Posting (176 kb PDF) - Revised July 6, 2021
- Time & Attendance Reporting (573 kb PDF) - Revised September 26, 2020
- Copy Center Job Request Form (161 kb PDF) - Revised February 20, 2020
- HR Directive #0534 Regarding Employee Standards of Communication with the Office of the Council Auditor (325 kb PDF) Dated January 28, 2020
- Attorney General Opinion Regarding Enforcement Over Sunshine Violations (62 kb PDF) Dated April 25, 2019
- Memorandum of Voting Conflict for County, Municipal, and Other Public Officials (144 kb PDF)
- Office of Inspector General Reporting Policy (53 kb PDF) - Dated May 1, 2015
- HR Directive #0527 Regarding Political Activities (127 kb PDF) - Dated February 14, 2020
- Regulations for Campaigns & Political Activities (75 kb PDF)
- Tuition Reimbursement Information