The Solid Waste Division host household hazardous waste and electronic waste (e-waste) mobile collection events throughout the city.
Schedule of Events:
Please be aware that until further notice all Household Hazardous Waste Remote Events are cancelled.
PLEASE NOTE: HHW Events are held 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- January 4, 2020: Oceanway Park - 12215 Sago Ave.
- January 18, 2020: Jacksonville Beach Public Works Department - 1460 Shetter Avenue, Jacksonville Beach
- February 8, 2020: Baker Skinner - 7641 Powers Ave
- March 7, 2020: Ed Austin Regional Park - 3450 Monument Road
- March 21, 2020: Blue Cypress Park - 4012 University Blvd. N.
- April 4, 2020: Mandarin Park - 14780 Mandarin Road
- April 18, 2020: Drew Park - 6621 Barnes Road South
- May 2, 2020: Jacksonville Beach Public Works Department - 1460 Shetter Avenue, Jacksonville Beach
- May 16, 2020: Ed Austin Regional Park - 3450 Monument Road
- June 6, 2020: 9A / Baymeadows Regional Park - 8000 Baymeadows Road East
Please be aware that it is unlawful to place hazardous waste of any kind in the residential collection waste streams. Municipal Code Section 380.209.
To request collection service or report a problem with collection, please call (904) 630-CITY (2489) or visit the MyJax online customer service website at myjax.custhelp.com.