Our goal is to provide you with the most complete and comprehensive information. Please click on the links to the left or our objectives below for easy assistance to your needs!
The mission of the Office of Economic Development is to develop and execute policies that result in sustainable job growth, rising personal incomes and a broader tax base throughout Northeast Florida.
The Office of Economic Development achieves its mission through five main objectives:
1. Recruit and expand higher wage job opportunities
2. Promote and encourage private capital investment
3. Increase the growth and expansion of small business
4. Promote and leverage investment in economically distressed areas
5. Promote a healthy and vibrant downtown
Accessibility | Site Policies | Site Map | Site Index | Employee Search | Help
Need Assistance? Call (904) 630-CITY
Dial 911 in the event of an emergency or (904) 630-0500 for a non-emergency.