Residents may recycle these appliances curbside after scheduling for collection through (904) 630-CITY(2489).
Click on the link to schedule appliances collections
TYPES OF APPLIANCES
- Refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, water heaters.
- Stoves, microwaves, dishwashers.
- Air conditioners, furnaces, or heaters.
- Flat panel TVs.
APPLIANCE DISPOSAL STANDARDS
- For the safety of children, our crews and animals, please secure or remove any doors before placing appliances at the curb.
- Food and other materials should be removed.
- Place within five (5) feet of the curb.
- Major appliances are prohibited by law in landfills and therefore are collected separately from household garbage.
To request collection service or report a problem with collection, please call (904) 630-CITY (2489) or visit the MyJax online customer service website at myjax.custhelp.com